The Wines of Chateau Ste. Michelle
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Founded in 1934, Chateau Ste. Michelle pioneered vinifera grape growing in Washington state. This unique growing region helps set these wines apart. The tasting will be presented be head winemaker Bob Bertheau. Enjoy these highly-acclaimed wines with delectable pairings from our Chef's Tasting Menu.
- Date: Sunday, March 18, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Spiced Pear Restaurant
- Price: $150 per person plus tax and gratuity
- Menu: The Wines of Chateau Ste. Michelle Tasting Menu
Call 401-847-2244 now to make a reservation.