The Chanler at Cliff Walk warmly welcomes our new and returning guests.
To insure the highest level of safety, access to the hotel and property is for hotel, bar, and restaurant guests only. We thank you for your cooperation at this time. For hotel reservations, please call 401-847-1300. For restaurant reservations, please call 401-847-2244.
Our Commitment for Safety
The health and well being of our guests and staff remain our top priority. Our partnership with EcoLab, a global provider in hygiene services has provided us with the most thorough cleaning standards possible. Our entire Chanler team is fully trained and COVID-19 certified within the state of Rhode Island.
Current Rhode Island Travel Restrictions for Out-of-State Guests
We ask all out-of-state guests to check in frequently with RI.Gov and to review state guidelines for the latest travel requirements for entering Rhode Island due to COVID-19. Our Chanler team will be happy to assist in advance should you have any other questions relative to your travel and stay with us while in Rhode Island.
COVID-19 Practices, Protocols, Enhancements
- Guests and staff who have been vaccinated are not required to wear masks anywhere on the property
- For guests who have not been vaccinated, we ask that you wear a mask while walking through the property. Masks are not required while seated at a table.
- Guest room thoroughly sanitized prior to your arrival
- Decorative bedding has been removed from each guest room
- In room dining is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner