Thoughtful Luxuries at The Chanler
On-site Services & Amenities
Our on-site services ensure you're enjoying every moment in Rhode Island and begins with a welcome glass of sparkling wine upon check-in. Let our concierge arrange beach picnics, Newport mansion tickets, and complimentary Buick car service, among other thoughtful luxuries to make your stay unforgettable.
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine at check-in
- Newspapers delivered to your room daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
- Complimentary valet parking
Complimentary House Car Service
With three Enclaves on-site, we remove the stress from having to find parking and give you more time to spend exploring our seaside resort town. Enjoy exploring our town of Newport to the fullest without having to worry about driving back to the hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Local Newport destinations such as the mansions, beaches, restaurants & museums
- Available on an on-call basis
Rooted in the concept of “Tokyo Slow,” these consummately curated bicycles are designed with discovery in mind and outfitted with every accessory you could dream of. From stylish helmets to bells to Nantucket baskets that can hold a Cara picnic lunch or your bags from a boutique downtown, your bike ride from The Chanler will be an experience and not just a ride.
- Concierge services for guest itineraries
- Mansion tickets and private tour arrangements
- Fitness center passes to the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- A Day at the Beach (available during the summer months until Labor Day): let us arrange for the perfect day on Newport's Second Beach. The Chanler's 'A Day at the Beach' includes the following:
- Round-trip transportation in a Chanler Buick Enclave to Second Beach
- A keepsake beach bag filled with Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, sunscreen & water
- A Valet escort to the beach to set up your cabana, beach chairs and towels
- A perfectly prepared picnic lunch for 2, courtesy of The Café (Additional fees may apply)
- Picnic Service. Pack a picnic lunch on your next biking adventure. View the menu: Chanler Picnic Menu.
Our guest service staff is happy to make arrangements for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.